Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013

Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious | Review


This is, sadly, another high-end fail. Before reading on, take my opinion with a grain of salt. I believe that if I am going to spend a lot of money on a product, it should blow me away.  Most definitely I will not give an "ok" product a good review because it simply did the job.  If a drugstore shampoo cleanses your hair- its doing the job for only a couple of euros, dollars, pounds, yen, whatever- we all rejoice. No one is expecting anything great from a drugstore shampoo other than clean hair.


When buying a high-end product you want to make sure you are buying something worth every cent. The whole experience counts: from buying it at a nicely designed counter, to the packaging, to the smell and above all the results. Other than the first two, these products are, in my opinion, absolutely horrible. 

I have never been so disappointed by a high-end product in my life. They smell sickeningly like play-doh and instead of helping my natural curl, they flatten my hair. (I have fine wavy to curly hair- and lots of it! Volume has never been a problem.) I will admit that they are moisturizing, but not the way the Macadamia Natural Oil products are. 

The sales woman raved about these and she herself had beautiful curly hair. So unless she was really just selling me something horrible, clearly it works on other people

Overall, I do not recommend either. Both of them smelled bad (especially the conditioner- yuck!) Not the complete 'experience' I was going for. There are much cheaper alternatives which produce amazing results and smell delicious

What are some of your favorite hair care lines? I would love suggestions!

Disclaimer: This is not meant to offend anyone!  This is just my opinion based on the experience I had with these products on my own hair.

Kommentare:

  1. I experienced the same flattening effect, was very disappointing!!
    Great bog
    check mine out at helpmakemebeautiful.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Really? Well then maybe it isn't just my hair after all!

      Löschen
  2. Too bad it wasn't a nice product, but thanks for sharing!

    xo Melane
    Anxiety | Depression | Panic Attacks

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I just read your blog and I really like it!
      xoxo

      Löschen
  3. Ugh Playdoh smell is the worst! That smell haunted me as a child. Sorry they didn't work out for you.

    By the way, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    Lindsey| fairmaquillage.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Not my favorite smell either. Also, thank you! I will check it out ASAP!
      xoxo

      Löschen
  4. Oh wow! Thanks for the heads up!

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a disappointment, but it's good to know to avoid them - since they are far too expensive to just leave without using :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I read some pretty great reviews on them, maybe it's just my hair! I think there are much better products for a much more reasonable price.

      Löschen
  6. Such a shame they cost so much and didn't work on your hair!!:(xox

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I agree, I now ask my friend who is a hairdresser what she recommends before buying anything. It is always good to know a hairdresser! ;)

      Löschen