Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2013

September Skin Care Favorites | Beauty


Today's post if all about the products I have been loving in September. I tend to change up my products seasonally and by the way my skin feels. This month has been exam time (when is it ever not exam time?) and I have been eating terribly, so my skin was pretty broken out. These are my top picks and most used products!

Caudalie Elixir de Beauté: Before now, I don't think I understood this product. It didn't have a 'purpose'. But that is exactly what makes it so wonderful, it has no exact purpose other than to be luxurious and make you feel like you are at a spa getting a fantastic facial instead of standing in your cold bathroom at 6 AM wishing you were back in bed. Now that I get it, I can't live without it.

Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser: So far, I really like this! I am not sure if I would repurchase it as it retails for 23 € (and I would rather get my beloved Shiseido Pureness cleanser), but it smells of citrus and leaves my skin feeling extra fresh and clean.

Shiseido Purifying Mask: I have been loving Shiseido for years. If you have problematic oily or acne prone skin you must try their 'Pureness' line. I had horrible skin as a teenager, which likes to come out to play when I am stressed or eating badly and this mask has been a life-saver. It only takes 5 minutes and the results are great! 

Clarisonic Mia 2: I got this brush just this month and the hype is so worth it. I actually don't think it's hyped enough. This little brush has completely transformed my skin and it is so soft, my cream soaks in quicker, my pores are cleaner. My 6 year long skepticism is erased- apparently I really like to consider my options before purchasing). This is a holy grail!

Lancome Regénerie Yeux: This has been a staple of mine for a while now, I don't think I will repurchase it as I can no longer dish out 70€ for an eye-cream. That being said, it is worth every cent. It is creamy, rich and luxurious. The concealer on top blends perfectly, conceals and brightens. Highly recommended!

What products are you currently loving?



Kommentare:

  1. Caudalie can do no wrong in my eyes and the Beauty Elixir is a staple item for me, I even have it in my hand bag :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I am definitely saving up for some more Caudalie Products. They are surprisingly cheap in Germany! Thanks for stopping by!

      Löschen
  2. Hey Kate, I'm seeing some stuff I have and like here (Caudalie Beauty Elixir and Clarisonic Mia 2)! I use Beauty Elixir more in summer because it's refreshing. For now I'm really obsessed with dry oils again (not that it ever stopped though haha)!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I agree the Beauty Elixir is super refreshing. A great way to start the day!

      Löschen
  3. Great post I love Caudalie products too :)
    Meg xx (new follower)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Your blog is great! I agree, you can never go wrong with Caudalie!

      Löschen
  4. Great read!
    If the Caudalie makes you feel spa like at 6, I say go for it!
    AND I need one too!
    TarteTanya

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I definitely think you need this in your life too! Their micellar water is amazing as well. :-)

      Löschen
  5. Hallo
    Ich bin gerade auf deinen Blog gestoßen, und finde ihn richtig toll :)

    Schau doch mal auf meinem Blog vorbei.
    http://momentaufnahmenblog.blogspot.co.at/

    Vielleicht hast du ja Lust mir zu Folgen?
    Ich freue mich auf deinen Besuch.
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen