Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2013

Winter Skincare Routine & Where have I been?! | Kate Berlin

Hi loves! Sorry I haven't been posting more recently, I have been overwhelmed with university and a few sad things happened otherwise... A lot going on!

Today I want to share with you my winter skincare routine!

Bioderma Sébium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel: This is great and my skin has absolutely loved it. It is gentle, but gets the job done. Absolute love! (Although I do still have a soft spot for my Effaclar foaming cleanser!)

Clarisonic Mia2: I don't use this every night because my skin is far too sensitive for it. I use it about 3 times a week and my skin looks radiant! Absolutely worth the hype.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Correcting and Unclogging Anti-Imperfection Care: Now that is quite a mouth-full! This is great during break outs, which I have been having a lot lately. It is great under a moisturizer (just make sure it has time to absorb into skin) during winter, when even oily skin needs some tlc! I haven't ever seen anything like this and wish I would have known about it earlier!

Clinique Moisture Surge: What I love about Clinique is that many of their creams come in a variety of sizes. This is the medium size, which I am currently using. It is much more heavy-duty than what I would use in summer, but that is exactly what I wanted. I have slight dermatitis on my face sometimes as well and this takes care of it beautifully. It is great on my neck and chest as well because it is absorbed immediately with no sticky film. On top of all this, it's oil free! A great winter cream for my skin.

Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm: I adore this stuff and it increases the longevity of my lipstick! Full review here.

Clarins Lotus Oil: What can I say? I'm in love! I only use it on nights before I wash my hair though, since my hair does usually end up looking pretty greasy. Other than that I highly recommend this to anyone! A beautiful product. Full review here.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
Kate


Kommentare:

  1. Sorry to hear things have been stressful lately! You have some lovely products in your routine- I really need to try that Clarins oil :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great picks love Reve de Miel and the clarins oil.
    Hope you take some time this holiday to de-stress!. :)
    xoxo
    TarteTanya

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love your routine, hope everything is well :)

    Davina

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I've heard a lot about the Clarins oil. I'll have to give it a try!
    Love your blog!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. nice und beautiful blog <3 :)
    Hoppe you visit my Blog too
    Kisses & Hugs,
    Zeynep http://fashionsamba.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen